The African Black Soap is genuinely hand made using a traditional recipe passed down from generation to generation by Ghanians. The recipe includes palm kernel oil, organic Shea butter, coconut oil, and cocoa beans. This powerful combo makes for a rich source of vitamin A, E, and iron. Plus it provides excellent cleansing and moisturising deeply with strong nourishing,
antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
- Cleanses and moisturizes
- Strong nourishing properties
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Source of vitamin A, E, and iron
- Helps healing and cicatrisation of wounds
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Ideal for all skin types, especially those with acne, oily skin, eczema, rosacea, discolourations, seborrhoea and dandruff
How to Use:
Can be used for everyday face cleansing (e.g., make-up removal), body, and scalp wash. Does not cause irritations.
Store in a dry place, as the soap becomes soft in contact with water.
Black African Soap is a Fair Trade product.
Ingredients: elaeis guineensis oil (25%), butyrospermum parkii butter (50%), cocs nucifera oil (25%), theobroma cacao ash.