The Algae Mask contains soothing blueberry extract and vitamin C. Blueberries are a source of anthocyanins that strengthens the fragile walls of blood vessels, lightens discoloration, and lightens redness. Due to the content of vitamin C, it is especially recommended for sensitive skin, with broken capillaries and prone to redness. It also contains sea algae which is a natural concentrate of mineral compounds, vitamins, enzymes, and trace elements, and other vital substances essential to retain your beauty.
- Cleanse the skin from toxins
- Improve skin colour
- Smooth the epidermis
- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin
- Strengthen the capillary structure of blood vessels
- It helps restore the appropriate level of hydration
- Protects against redness and irritations
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- For all skin types recommended for sensitive skin
- External only used
How to Use:
The algae mask pushes vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin. It’s worth applying a serum or oil to your face before applying the mask.
Powdered masks are extremely practical and durable!
- One package is enough for several applications.
- Easy to store – fill the bowl with the right amount, fold the corner of the packaging and put it on the shelf. You can take her with you on a journey.
- You adjust the texture yourself – prepare your mask the way you like!
Preparation: The algae mask from pouring out of the packaging to the application on the face, neck and cleavage in the form of a soothing compress is only 15 seconds away! You don’t believe me yet! Pour two tablespoons of the mask into a bowl, add a little warm (not hot!) Water and mix with your finger until the consistency is smooth like pudding, apply to the face, after 15min remove completely, like a rubber mask.
Weight: 30 g
Ingredients: Solum diatomeae ( diatomaceous earth), Algin, Calcium Sulfate Hydrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophasphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Maltodextrin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Parfum ( Fragrance), Cl 77007 ( Ultramarines ), Cl 12085 ( Red 36)