The Algae Mask with Tea Tree Oil is recommended for oily and acne skin. It is a cocktail of four cleansing, bactericidal, anti-seborrhoeic, and sebum secretion ingredients. Plus, tea tree essential oil, sea mud, menthol and willow leaves reduces imperfections. The mask makes the pores visibly pinched and evens the skin tone. Relaxing with this mask is a real feast for your skin!
- They contain easily absorbed iron, magnesium, valuable vitamins, especially from the B group
- Macroelements and microelements as well as unsaturated fatty acids ● Algae compresses cleanse the skin of toxins, oxygenate, regenerate, improve color and smooth the surface of the epidermis
- Stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin
- They are perfectly tolerated, do not cause allergies and irritations
- They work like a piston, introducing vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin, so it’s best to use your favorite serum or oil under the mask
- The mask relaxes facial muscles, it’s really nice to wear
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- For all skin types recommended for sensitive skin
- External only used
How to Use:
The algae mask pushes vitamins and nutrients into the deep layers of the skin. It’s worth applying a serum or oil to your face before applying the mask.
Powdered masks are extremely practical and durable!
- One package is enough for several applications.
- Easy to store – fill the bowl with the right amount, fold the corner of the packaging and put it on the shelf. You can take her with you on a journey.
- You adjust the texture yourself – prepare your mask the way you like!
Preparation: The algae mask from pouring out of the packaging to the application on the face, neck and cleavage in the form of a soothing compress is only 15 seconds away! You don’t believe me yet! Pour two tablespoons of the mask into a bowl, add a little warm (not hot!) Water and mix with your finger until the consistency is smooth like pudding, apply to the face, after 15min remove completely, like a rubber mask.
Ingredients: Solum diatameae (diatamaceous earth), Algin, Calcium Sulfate Hydrate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Salix Alba (willow) leaf extract, Maris limus extract ( sea silt) Melalcucaa Alternifalia (tea tree) leaf oil, Cl 77007 (ultramarines), Menthol