The Sun Dried Black Sea Mud is made organically through a simple process. This black and wet mud is dried and sterilized by UV rays in direct sunlight. It is then ground up and delivered as a brown powder, with no additives. During the drying process the colour changes, however the mud does not lose any of its properties. The mud contains a high concentration of minerals such as silicon, magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, iodine, fluorine, bromine, sodium, aluminium and much more. These minerals support the skin, strengthen it, and regenerates it. Through the stimulation of the regeneration cells, the correct level of moisture is retained and premature aging is prevented. It is the ultimate black sea mud for your skin.
- Active agents provide deep cleansing and revitalize your skin
- It acts as an exfoliator by removing dead skin cells
- Mud helps fight cellulite and aids to eliminate stretch marks
- Supports weight loss and helps break down fat tissue
- Results in firm and smooth skin
- Mud masks and compresses are very effective in treating various irritations ● Relieves inflammatory conditions such as rheumatic and arthritic pains ● Strengthens and treats oily hair
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- External use only
How to Use:
Place dried mud into a small dish and add mineral water. Depending on the consistency we want to achieve, we choose the right proportions of ingredients. For face masks, a single portion of mud is about 30g. In order to strengthen the effect, it is worth enriching the masks with natural oils: macadamia (stretch marks, cellulite), jojoba (psoriasis, seborrhea, scalp problems), argan – for all skin types.
Face: As a facial mask apply once a week for approximately 15 minutes. Wash the mud off with lukewarm water before it dries completely. Then apply a cream from the Power of Minerals series.
Body: After bathing, gently pat the skin dry. Apply a thin layer of mud and leave for 20 minutes. For the best results, wrap your body in foil in order to enhance the thermal effect. We rinse and apply Power of Minerals body lotion.
Hair: Apply the mud mask directly to the scalp and to the length of your hair, leave for approximately 20 minutes. Rinse the mask with clean and warm water then wash with the Mineral shampoo. Then apply a Mud Hair Mask. Repeat the treatment once a week.
Ingredients: sea mud