The Sweet Almond Oil is a virgin and cold-pressed skin care and massage oil. Two varieties of almond can be distinguished: sweet and bitter. Skin care oil is derived from the sweet variety as the bitter variety contains substances yielding a poisonous prussic acid. Sweet Almond oil is gentle and light, it does not leave a greasy layer on the skin. It is recommended for everyday care of babies and children because it relieves nappy rash, skin irritations, and helps eliminate the cradle cap. It is also regularly used to prevent the appearance of stretch marks and makes them less visible.Sweet Almond oil contains unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D and E. It is very well absorbed by the skin, perfectly moisturises and smoothes the epidermis.
- Fights against stretch marks
- Skin is toned, firmed and smoothed
- Relieves redness and skin irritations
- Strengthens the lipid protective barrier which prevents broken capillaries
- Great for babies prone to sensitive skin
- Patch testing recommended
- Dermatologically tested
- Particularly recommended use during pregnancy and weight-loss therapy
- Recommended for skin care and face massage and skin prone to ‘spider veins’
How to Use:
Just 3-4 drops to your face, neck, or area will make your skin smoother and deeply moisturised.
Type: virgin, cold-pressed oil. 100% natural
Ingredients: Sweet almond oil